Would there be a conflict of interest for a company involved in the external monitoring of Life projects[...]
No, the Commission does not see a conflict of interest related to this in principle, but each tender [...]
Would the participation in the contract "Awareness raising and preparation of the programming and implementation[...]
No, participation in the contract "Awareness raising and preparation of the programming and implementation[...]
1. Could you please confirm that speakers' travel costs and per diems for the regional workshops should[...]
Indeed, the budget provided by the Commission should be used to cover these costs. To quote the task [...]
2. Should catering costs for the regional workshops be included in the contractor’s budget?
These costs will be covered by the budget granted for the contractor. The quote in reply to Question [...]
3. Do we understand correctly that participants’ travel costs to the regional workshops should not be[...]
These costs will be borne by the participants themselves. The Commission budget does not cover these [...]
4. Do we understand correctly that participants’ travel costs will not be reimbursed by the Commission[...]
The Commission will not reimburse these costs under any circumstances, and the contractor should not [...]
5. Is it correct that the regional and NCPs workshops will be held in English and no simultaneous interpretation[...]
The Commission will not fund interpretation and therefore the language of the workshops in Member States[...]
By winning this contract will the contractor be excluded or ineligible for receiving technical assistance[...]
No, winning this contract will not exclude the contractors from receiving technical assistance in the[...]
When is the estimated start date of the contract?
The European Commission estimates the start date of the contract as of the end of October 2012.
Under Task 3 of the tender, you indicate that the estimated maximum budget for each workshop is 10,000[...]
The quoted estimated maximum budgets cannot be exceeded under normal circumstances. However, if the outreach[...]