The specifications mention: "The interim study shall include a completed Section I. under Point 3.2.2[...]
Indeed, Task 2 – Considerations and opinions of the companies assessed refers to Section V. Please read[...]
1. The first selection criterion refers to a minimum of 3 projects proving experience in the field of[...]
1. The 3 projects should touch upon sustainability-related products in the context of securities markets[...]
Does the Letter of intent need to be signed by an authorized representative of the subcontracting company[...]
Yes indeed, the letter of intent needs to be signed by an authorized representative of the subcontracted[...]
Can referenced projects (presented for Section 2.3.3 a. Criteria relating to tenderers) cover multiple[...]
A delivered service/reference project can, if relevant, reply to more than 1 criterion.
Do all the required reference projects have to be completed?
Yes, reference projects have to be completed.
Some information to be gathered (from data users but especially from data providers) are very sensitive[...]
We understand that some information to be gathered might be sensitive. Therefore, we confirm that it [...]
At europa.eu we can read that, "for the time being, the United Kingdom remains a full member of the EU[...]
Indeed, the UK shall be considered as a Member State in the context of these tendering specifications[...]
As per the tender specifications, the analysis will include many different providers: data, indices, [...]
1) All providers of sustainability-related products/services, including sell-side and buy side analysts[...]
1. In section 2.3.3. For data collection and statistical analyses, the experience requirements suggest[...]
1. "Projects" can be read as studies, reports, substantial publications or another related activity. [...]
Are (i) the declarations of honour and (i) the evidence for legal and regulatory capacities expected [...]
The evidence for legal and regulatory capacities is part of section 1. The declarations on honour are[...]