Can the same reference project be presented as the most important one in two different criteria? If yes[...]
A delivered service/reference project can, if relevant, be presented as the most important one for more[...]
Award Criteria, 1) Relevance and breadth of the geographical and market coverage: The minimum requirements[...]
The population of the member state should be considered to define the size.
1. For evidence relating to the capacity to draft reports in English. Are there any parameters regarding[...]
1. We confirm that there are no specific parameters for this criterion. The capacity to draft reports[...]
Are (i) the declarations of honour and (i) the evidence for legal and regulatory capacities expected [...]
The evidence for legal and regulatory capacities is part of section 1. The declarations on honour are[...]
1. In section 2.3.3. For data collection and statistical analyses, the experience requirements suggest[...]
1. "Projects" can be read as studies, reports, substantial publications or another related activity. [...]
As per the tender specifications, the analysis will include many different providers: data, indices, [...]
1) All providers of sustainability-related products/services, including sell-side and buy side analysts[...]
At europa.eu we can read that, "for the time being, the United Kingdom remains a full member of the EU[...]
Indeed, the UK shall be considered as a Member State in the context of these tendering specifications[...]
Some information to be gathered (from data users but especially from data providers) are very sensitive[...]
We understand that some information to be gathered might be sensitive. Therefore, we confirm that it [...]
Do all the required reference projects have to be completed?
Yes, reference projects have to be completed.
Can referenced projects (presented for Section 2.3.3 a. Criteria relating to tenderers) cover multiple[...]
A delivered service/reference project can, if relevant, reply to more than 1 criterion.