Call for tenders' details
In case the training course is not provided at the EIF premises, EIF may use a Service Provider’s facilities, which shall include of the following:
- Air-conditioned meeting room that can accommodate up to 50 EIF Staff members, accessible to disabled persons;
- Any IT equipment needed for the delivery of the course, such as a projector, screen, flipcharts and associated marker pens;
- Any other equipment such as notepads and pens for the participants;
- Internet connectivity allowing the trainer to connect their own laptop or an EIF laptop to the projector;
- hot and cold drinks during the course;
- Restaurant facilities for a 3-course lunch (starter, main course, dessert), to be included for full-day training courses;
- Parking facilities to be accessed at least for the trainer(s).
The EIF foresees to make use of one/several Service Provider(s)’ training facilities for up to 50% of training courses each year. However, these numbers are indicative and can be increased/decreased based on the actual needs of the EIF.
Best price-quality ratio