Planned negotiated procedure for middle/low value contracts
Please note that this is not a call for tenders but a publication announcing the Contracting authority’s intention to publish a future negotiated low or middle value procedure.
For more information click here: https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/40287
It is possible to express interest as an individual organisation or a consortium. If you express interest as a consortium, you will be invited to submit a joint tender on behalf of all members of the consortium. You can add the details of the consortium partners in the tab “Expression of interest” available after registration of the expression of interest of the consortium/the lead consortium partner.
To express interest you need to provide the following information:
- Organisation/consortium name: enter here the official name of the organisation or the consortium. If the consortium does not have an official name and legal personality, enter here the name of the lead consortium partner.
- Country: specify the country where the organisation/lead consortium partner is established (please consult the section on “Who has access to European Commission negotiated low or middle value calls for tenders?” at the link above).
- City & address: specify the city and legal address of the organisation/lead consortium partner (address is optional).
- First name, last name: specify the name of the person who will be the contact point for the organisation/consortium. After the expression of interest is registered, you can add more contact points in the tab “Access list”, specifying their name, email address and preferred language.
- E-mail: specify the email address to which the eTendering automatic notifications concerning the organisation/consortium should be sent.
- Business sector: select one of the values proposed when you start typing a keyword (please note that you cannot use a free text). The values proposed come from the Common Procurement Vocabulary list (see https://simap.ted.europa.eu/en_GB/web/simap/cpv). You can also enter directly a CPV code.
- Preferred language: select the language in which you wish to receive the eTendering automatic notifications (make sure your user interface is in the same language: the language of the user interface can be changed in the top right corner of the eTendering screen). Please note that this is not necessarily the language in which the tender documents will be published later. To receive the tender documents in your preferred language you need to make a specific request when the planned procedure is launched.
After you confirm the expression of interest (click on “Save”
at the bottom of the screen), you will receive an automatic notification from eTendering as acknowledgment of the registration. You cannot modify the data of your registered expression of interest (except to add more contact points or partner organisations) but you can withdraw it at any moment prior to the deadline for expression of interest (click on “Withdraw interest”
in the top right corner).
If the data in the registered expression of interest differs from the data linked to the eTendering account used to express the interest (your profile information), you will be asked if you want the eTendering account data to be updated or not.
If you don’t want to receive email notifications related to this publicity, click on “Disable notifications”
If you don’t want to have this planned call for tenders under the section “My calls for tenders”
in eTendering and, hence, not to receive any notifications about it, click on “Unsubscribe from call for tenders”