Working with forms
Forms must be filled in with data. Six types of input fields exist in the eTendering Application:
- Text input fields to enter text;
- Drop down menus to select one option out of a list;
- Multi-selection lists to select one or more options out of a list. To select more than one option,
hold down the Ctrl-key and click on the options. To select a continuous range of options, hold
down the Shift-key and click and drag on the options. The Ctrl- and Shift-key usage can be
- Radio buttons to select a unique option from a set of possible options;
- Check box buttons to select a unique option from a set of possible options;
- Calendar icon to open the calendar popup allowing selection of a date.
|Save||Saves the changes of a record and opens the current page in consultation mode.
|Clear||Resets a form to the default values for that form. All changes made by the user since the last save are discarded.
|Search||Executes a search.
|Cancel||Closes the current page and returns to the parent page in
the navigation map.
Cancels the current action if not already submitted or
|Calendar||Opens the calendar popup.