Call for tenders' details

Title:
Media monitoring services for Slovakia
Contracting authority:
European Parliament, DG Communication (COMM)
TED publication date:
14/01/2017
Time limit for receipt of tenders:
20/02/2017
Status:
Closed
Status
06/02/2017
08/02/2017
slovenčina (sk) English (en)
Question details
MEDIA MONITORING SERVICES FOR SLOVAKIA
As far as the audiovisual monitoring is concerned, does it also applies the rule that out of approximately 7 report, 70 per cent is dedicated to the EP and MEPs and only the remaining 30 percent to the European context and national context?
08/02/2017
Yes.