Call for tenders' details

Title:
Potentials and Levels for the Electrification of Space Heating in Buildings
Contracting authority:
European Commission, DG Energy (ENER)
TED publication date:
05/09/2019
Time limit for receipt of tenders:
10/10/2019
Status:
Closed
Status
01/10/2019
02/10/2019
English (en)
Question details
Tasks 1-3: Decarbonised energy vectors
The study aims at assessing different scenarios with varying levels of electrification via three different routes. To what extent does a full decarbonisation of the space heating sector need to be achieved in each of these scenarios? For instance for scenario 2b – 40% electrification via hydrogen: to what extent should other decarbonised energy vector supply the remainder 60% of the space heating?
02/10/2019
The scenarios aim to analyse the costs of specific decarbonisation routes. Therefore, each scenario has to keep the technology focus.